Eternal Ink is named after Eternal Tattoos: the five tattoo studios that prompted the creation of a new approach to tattoo ink, and is the brand trusted by tattoo artists around the world. We lead the way by setting strict standards in product consistency, quality ingredients, and outstanding performance for our tattoo inks. We take great satisfaction in knowing that artists believe and trust in Eternal Ink. We quality control every step of the process so the stunning bottle of Eternal Ink you bought last month will be a dead-on match with the bottle you’ll order next month. We know that consistency is critical to you, your art and your reputation. We know because we are artists, too. That is the real secret of Eternal Ink … Made for artists by artists.
The History Of Eternal Ink Can Be Found HERE
“Because we are artists, we view our product the way an artist would view it. Their concerns are our concerns.” Eternal Ink
The following items are answers to the questions that are important to the tattoo culture.
- Eternal Ink is made of organic pigments, distilled water, witch hazel, and alcohol.
- Eternal Ink is preservative free.
- Eternal Ink is carcinogen free.
- Eternal Ink is free of animal by-products and is vegan.
- Eternal Ink is not tested on animals.
- Eternal Ink is supplied in a medical grade sealed bottle, ensuring its longevity before and after opening.
- Eternal Ink pigments are regularly evaluated for testing.
- Eternal Ink cooperates with all regulations.
For contact information and full line of products, Visit Eternal Ink’s Website
This year, Tattoofest is proud to have Eternal Ink Featured Sponsored Artists:
Eternal Ink will be giving away a set of Inks for the 1st Place winners in Black & Grey and Color at this year’s Tattoofest!